African Black Soap
Uhuru Naturals African Black Soap is 100% pure, organic and authentic natural soap imported from Ghana, Africa. It produces a thick, soft lather due to our unique and quality-controlled production process. It leaves your skin incredibly supple, softly moisturized and with a natural earthy scent.
African Black Soap
Uhuru Naturals African Black Soap is 100% pure, organic and authentic natural soap imported from Ghana, Africa.
AS SEEN ON DOCTOR OZ
- 100% pure, organic, and handmade with organic Shea butter.
- Helps treat and heal symptoms of Eczema, Psoriasis and acne; contains organic African Shea Butter
- Helps with reducing acne (especially in combination with African Shea Butter)
- Amazing natural cleanser for the body and hair (can be used as a shampoo as well)
- Contains iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E to promote healthy skin and hair
- Great for all skin types (including dry, rough and sensitive skin)
- Can help in the prevention of stretch marks during pregnancy
- Can help reduce skin razor irritation and bumps after shaving
For centuries Ghanaians have used African Black Soap, as it has been known to help to relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes, and various other skin issues. It is also known to help soothe skin irritations and conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis. African Black Soap is excellent for removing makeup, dirt, and oil while leaving the skin clean with a fresh, healthy glow. Hand-pressed by the village women of Ghana, Africa, this 100% all natural soap contains no scents, preservatives, or chemicals.
This all natural, pure organic soap is a rare find in today’s market, which is filled with many chemicals. It has high levels of vitamins and minerals that will help you clean as well as moisturize your skin at the same time. This soap has a high content of organic Shea butter which deeply moisturizes your skin.
- Has high levels of Vitamin E, for great moisturizing.
- Has high levels of Vitamin A, to increase collagen production in the skin.
- This soap contains cocoa pod powder, which has high levels of anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that help fight acne and eczema.
- It can be used to wash your face, body and hair.
- It is handmade and imported from Ghana Africa.
- It is non-oily and has an earthy, neutral scent to it.
All natural African Black Soap is the best skin care factor for eczema due to its pure, raw and natural ingredients. The all-natural fats in the soap from coconut and palm oils are essential for skin psoriasis and eczema as they help alleviate tight, itchy and dry skin. It helps to keep and promote healthy moisturized skin. This all natural soap is gentle, 100% natural cleanser that protects and prevent damage to the skin. It does more than just cleaning as it has skin loving and raw benefits. The soap can fade the skin discoloration and dark spots.
SUN DRYING PROCESS
The skin of the cocoa pod is sun-dried to a very specific texture and then roasted in a clay-like oven. During this tedious drying process, the heat is kept at a constant temperature to maintain a particular fragrance, color, and texture of the dried cocoa pod.
ROASTING OF THE COCOA POD
The cocoa pods are then roasted; the roasting process determines the end result color of the African Black Soap. The longer the roasting process, the darker the black soap.
MIXING OF THE COCOA POD WITH PALM KERNEL OIL
After the roasting process, the cocoa pod is mixed with pure, unrefined, natural palm kernel oil. This process leads to the formation of the soap. No scents, preservatives, chemicals, color enhancers, dye, charcoal, or fragrances are added during this mixing process.
THE PACKAGING PROCESS
The African Black Soap is then poured into molding blocks and heat-sealed.
Our traditional African Black Soap produces a thick, soft lather due to our unique and quality-controlled production process. It leaves your skin incredibly supple, softly moisturized and with a natural earthy scent.